The international version of the Samsung Galaxy S II has a nifty little feature that you might not have known about. That little hole in the top left of your phone is an attachment point for lanyards and phone charms!
Installing your phone charm is quite simple. All you need are your Galaxy S II, the phone charm, and a paperclip (or anything thin and rigid for that matter).
1. Remove the battery cover and insert the end of the charm into the lanyard loop cavity:
2. Pull the charm loop through using a paper clip:
3. Push the loop down and around the post in the cavity:
4. Make sure the charm’s loop is seated firmly at the base of the post so that it may not come loose:
5. Replace the battery cover an enjoy!
To remove the charm, reverse the process–when trying to pull the loop off from the base of the post, trying pushing the loop through from the outside to add extra slack.
For more tips and tricks, check out our Galaxy S II tips, how to and review archive.