Dialing features often get overlooked amidst all the talk about dual-core processors, high-res displays and newest versions of Android, but lets take a step back and look at our phone’s calling features. I will be showing you the simple steps to setting up and using speed dial and changing contacts from list view to grid view on the most of Samsung Touchwiz UI Galaxy phones including Samsung Galaxy S, Galaxy S 2, and Samsung Infuse 4G
How to set up Speed Dial
1. Select the Phone from the app menu and hit the menu button.
2.Select ‘Speed Dial Setting,’ and choose one of the empty slots:
3. Select the contact you wish to assign to the speed dial number.
4. Now you can quickly dial someone buy going to the dialer and long pressing the number that corresponds to your contact!
Contact Grid View
You wouldn’t put your applications into a list view, so why have your contacts that way? Now you can have your favorite/frequent contacts arranged into a grid.
1. Start in the Phone application and select the ‘Favorites’ tab.
2. Hit the menu button to bring up the options to select ‘Grid view’ and ‘Frequent first’.
3. Now you can easily recognize and re-dial your most frequent contacts without having to scroll through a list!
Here is a quick video demo showing the steps: