CarPal is a Windows Mobile application that allows the user to input a number of cars and keep track of the maintenance task that are set off by auto reminders base on miles traveled.
The whole idea was to create a modernly-designed application … that would keep track of different maintenance tasks for my car. What makes this app different from the others is that you set how many miles you drive per day (on the average we drive same amount, give or take), that will allow the App to “predict” what your car’s odometer shows. Based on that (+ depending on how many days ahead you want the reminder to be) it will throw a reminder telling you about that particular task.
Features on CarPal (Back to Top)
- Below are the features available on Tie Knots:
- Works with any “decent” resolution (QVGA, WVGA, landscape + portrait).
- Wizard-based data entry
- High-contrast design to be easily visible outside
- Keep track of multiple cars in the same app
- Create multiple tasks for every car
- Automatic reminders based on how many miles you drive per day on average
- Add additional details to your tasks, like locations, owners, etc.
Screenshots of CarPal (Back to Top)
Click to enlarge image.
Application Info: CarPal (Back to Top)
|Dev. Page||XDA forum||Filesize||503.4 KB|
Download CarPal (Back to Top)
CarPal is a freeware hosted on XDA, you will need to login/register to download.