Great news to Omnia II fans. Now, you can meet the Samsung Application Store on your PC. Samsung launched a new PC software â€œSamsung Kiesâ€ which enables you to browse Application Store on your PC. – Samsung Omnia II’s Notes through Facebook
Samsung Kies is a PC Software you can use to connect your PC with your handset. Samsung Kies offers many widgets providing various functions between the PC and phone. – Samsung App Store
This is good news for users of Samsung’s Application Store. Similar to the relationship between iTunes and iPod, users can now access applications (and widgets) through both desktop and mobile alike.
Features on Samsung Kies
Samsung Kies has these functions included:
- Non-members Download: Free applications can be downloaded by non-members.
- Wish List: Products can be saved in a Wish List to be purchased and downloaded at anytime.
- Easy Payment: Once the credit card information is saved, it does not have to be entered again for future purchases.
- Smart Display: After the default mobile phone is registered, the product list is rearranged with those that can be used in it.
- My Download: Details of purchased products can be retrieved. They can be downloaded again if they can be installed in your mobile phone.
- Quick Search: The products that begin with the input keyword, entered as part of a whole word, are listed in order of popularity.
For more information on how to get started please visit Samsung App Store.