Many people like to leave their favorite quote or sign off their name and titles on emails. If that is you, you can now do the same on text messages as well. This feature of creatingÂ your ownÂ text messaging signature is applicable on all Windows Mobile Professional or Standard devices. Below are the steps to enable this feature.
- Tap Start > Messaging, and then scroll to Text Messages.
- Tap Menu >Tools > Options > Signatures.
- In the Select an account field, make sure that Text Messages is selected.
- Select the Use signature with this account check box.
- Enter your signature and then tap OK. The signature will appear the next time that you send a text message
Now, do remember that there are only 160 characters to spare. Do use your signatures wisely, so you may have enough for the actual content of the text message!